Threat Management Course Launched
The CUA is collaborating with Direct Measures International, an Irvine, Ca based security consulting firm, to help educate its members on how to deal with adverse patient encounters and formulate plans and policies for office staff.
The Assaultive Patients Management Course Teaches Effective Prevention & Response.
You will learn the following protective measures and survival skills:
• How to recognize and report pre-attack indicators
• How to improve security and safety at your workplace
• How to manage aggressive patients and de-escalate conflict effectively
• How to barricade when escape is impossible
• How to fight for survival and stop the shooter
• How to implement policies and procedures to meet compliant standards
Assaultive Patients Management Course
When:Wednesday, February 25 th , 2015
Where: DMI Training Academy, Irvine, CA
Cost: $295 per doctor • $120 per staff
Click here to register